Hi, a few months back I applied the latest software update release to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and ever since I have been unable to get it to start. It just hangs at the 'Samsung' sign on startup (only a few seconds into startup).

I have tried holding down the Power and Volume button and every selection under that menu, including Factory Reset. They all do nothing and it continues to hang on the 'Samsung' sign on startup. I am not under warranty and trying to fix this myself. I have heard of a possible fix where you can reload the operating system via a SD card (?) but haven't been able to find it.

Any suggestions appreciated.
    01-24-2015 09:13 AM
    Welcome to the forums. I would suggest reflashing the stock ROM with a PC program called Odin. You would also need your stock ROM file that can be found at either sammobile or Samsung updates. Look for your exact model number.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-via-odin.html
    Welcome to the forums. I would suggest reflashing the stock ROM with a PC program called Odin. You would also need your stock ROM file that can be found at either sammobile or Samsung updates. Look for your exact model number.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-via-odin.html
    Paul627g likes this.
    01-24-2015 09:56 AM