I have a pretty new Samsung Galaxy S5 mini with android 4.4.2. It works just great, I have nothing problem with it, except for one: It reboots every day, or in every two days.

I have already tried:
    software refresh, factory data reset, I also keep all of my apps up to date.

Please help me, because it is not the cheapest kind of galaxy mini anymore, and I'm not happy about this rebooting thing at all...

Thanks!

Bandi
    01-24-2015 03:24 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! This could be due to some app you keep installing that is causing instability. Try booting into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps. If the reboots stop, then you know something you installed is causing the problem. It can be tricky to pinpoint, though--you may have to uninstall apps one by one. Safe mode steps are at the bottom here: http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-10404

Another possibility is a corrupt file on the SD card. Try unmounting the card (in Settings>Storage​), remove it, and reboot.
    01-25-2015 12:09 AM
    Hello,

This happens to my Galaxy S5 Mini too. Getting worried why this happens as it should not.

What can we do?
    And that link doesn't open on my phone's browser.

Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-14-2015 01:43 PM