I'm baffled. Ok, here's how it started. I bought a pair of bluetooth headphones. I listened to them the first day and constantly every few seconds, the audio goes out and fades back in. I thought the head phones were defective so I returned them. I got some higher grade ones. It seemed like the problem went away. Those headphones broke after about 2 months, and I bought ones similar to the ones that I first bought and they didn't seem to have the problem either.

But I also bought some Logitech UE Boom speakers. They do the same thing the first pair of headphones did. I then called my phone company and said, now I've had 3 devices (the headphones and each bluetooth UE Boom speakers) that all do this music in and out thing, it must be a bad phone. They replaced my phone under warranty. I have a new upgraded phone now.

I'm still having the problem with the UE Boom speakers. I just said it to my wife. She says she has the same problem using her phone with the UE Boom speakers. I have the problem at work, at home, etc. I can't find a common source of the problem. Have the problem with multiple speakers (one bluetooth headset and two bluetooth speakers), using multiple source (3 different phones) devices and multiple locations (home, work, etc.) So, I can't narrow down a source of the problem like a bad phone, or interference of a location, ,etc. It's driving me crazy.

I'd like to post a sample audio file so you could hear what I hear... there's no way to attach a file. I tried to upload the audio file to an FTP site and link it in the body and it marks it as spam, so if you e-mail me your info, I can send you a sample of what I hear.
    01-24-2015 06:22 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If your router is dual band, see what happens if you change from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz. Bluetooth also uses 2.4 GHz, so it's conceivable that the two could interfere. If you don't have 5 GHz, try changing the 2.4 GHz wi-fi channel your router is using.
    01-24-2015 11:53 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If your router is dual band, see what happens if you change from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz. Bluetooth also uses 2.4 GHz, so it's conceivable that the two could interfere. If you don't have 5 GHz, try changing the 2.4 GHz wi-fi channel your router is using.
    Thank you so much, I had the problem with my Bluetooth headphone. I switched my router band to 5 GHz and it worked
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-31-2017 08:46 PM