Why is my LG G2 Boot Loop/Stuck at Logo after ROM flashing?

A

AC Question

LG G2 Boot Loop/Stuck at Logo After ROM Flashing

I'm in a really bad situation.

So yesterday I decided to root my LG G2 26A Verizon, and was able to do so using stump root. I was able to get TWRP on it too. I was really pumped to flash a ROM so I decided to flash CM11 since it was highly recommended. I wiped the system, dalvik, cache, and data, downloaded CM11 from my computer, media transferred it to my phone, but it was a wrong version, and I ended up coming back to stock android. I then downloaded the correct version from the official website to my computer, then media transferred it to my phone. I flashed the ROM and it all went well, so I rebooted the system and got stuck in a boot loop. I was told to go back to TWRP recovery mode, which I did, and then wiped the cache, dalvik, system and data again, but then got stuck with the LG logo forever. I really need help since I need my phone by tomorrow, any suggestions? I would really appreciate it. :(

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Wipe the system? Then you boot into nothingness. (A normal boot boots into the system.) Boot to TWRP and reflash the ROM. Wipe data, cache, Dalvik cache first, but don't wipe the system, especially after you've flashed the ROM. (I suppose you could wipe it just before installing or restoring another system, but I've never had a problem with not wiping it - and I've just spent a week flashing every ROM I could find, looking for one that looked interesting. Bootlooped a few times, booted into the beyond a few times [wrong kernel, wrong bootloader, etc.] but never wiped the system and never had a problem because if it.)