Update my phone
    Sure, post your phone number and I'll push the update. (I'm kidding, don't do that, but you obviously didn't read the thread)

In all seriousness, you need to ask PANASONIC to update your phone, not AndroidCentral. Honestly, I feel like it's a lost cause trying to convince you people that you're barking up the wrong tree by begging for updates on this site...
    04-05-2016 11:22 AM
    Hello panasonic friends. I waana know that why panasonic company is not giving official update of lolipop 5.1. Now a day everyone has this version or has Marshallow. We still are stuck in this old version. There is no vlaue having Octa core processor with 2 gb ram. At least we can use updated version. Very upset about Panasonic company
    05-17-2016 09:23 PM
    Hello panasonic friends. I waana know that why panasonic company is not giving official update of lolipop 5.1. Now a day everyone has this version or has Marshallow. We still are stuck in this old version. There is no vlaue having Octa core processor with 2 gb ram. At least we can use updated version. Very upset about Panasonic company
    1 - this is the "ask a question" section of the Android Central forum, it's not Panasonic.

2 - it costs a LOT of money to write an update - Panasonic may have decided to not to spend that money on a phone that barely has enough RAM to run it with lag. (The P55 is NOT a top of the line phone - today, 18 months after it was released, it would be called a minimal phone.)

3 - "Now a day everyone has this version or has Marshallow" No, not "everyone". The Note 3, a flagship phone, is still on 5.0, and will never get another update. And it was a LOT more expensive. (According to the specs, it has a quad-core 1.2 GHz CPU and 1GB of RAM. Even if Panasonic were willing to write the ROM, the phone wouldn't be willing to run it well.)

4 - Oh - and we can't do anything about it, all we can do is give you our opinions. A few of us (out of the thousands registered) may work for Panasonic, but have no say in matters like these.
    05-17-2016 11:18 PM
    Kitkat to lollipop barjan apbet
    05-25-2016 11:28 AM
    Kitkat to lollipop barjan apbet
    Sorry, it's mostly English here. Please read through this thread before asking how to update.

Since there is very little likelihood of Panasonic actually updating this phone, and since most new questions on this thread are essentially the same, I will close the thread.
    05-25-2016 03:49 PM
30 12