Why am I unable to install Candy Crush saga game from Google store?

A

AC Question

Unable to install candy crush saga game from google store

Hi....i am kalai using Micromax canvas4 A210 model mobile...today i tried to install candy crush saga game from Google play store but unable to install it...the application downloaded fully while installing it giving the error " Unknown error code during application installation '-24' " .....Please help me to fix it...Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Unable to install candy crush saga game from google store

Not every app works on every android device. Google Play tries to only offer apps that are compatible with your device when you do searches. Apps can be incompatible due to OS or device specs and I would imagine that devs include this information in something that GP then uses to make apps available to users. This is not a perfect system and occasionally apps slip through and unfortunately users get to the installation part of the download only to find that the app will not install. This sounds like one of those times.

Did you search for the app or pull it from your previously installed list. Items will always show up in your previously installed list whether compatible or not because they are part of your history with Google until you delete them from your list. Due to the popularity of CC I would imagine the dev is pretty active. If you contact them with your device, it's specs, and OS I'm sure they will give you a definitive answer as to if the app can be installed on your device. You can find a contact button on the GP app page or online @ Candy Crush Saga - King .