phone won't work

A

AC Question

I tried to turn my phone on by the power button. It would not turn on. I put it on the charger and the logo would come up then go right out . every so often the light will come on then the screen goes black again and won't charge. Had it on the charger all day. I tried to take the battery out and hold the power button down then put the battery back in and still nothing. Do I need a new battery or throw this away and get a new one. I did go to a battery place and they tested the battery said no circuits were bad but then they were going to put a new battery in it and they were out of the one i needed. When the red light comes on it shows the battery low says please wait then dies.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It does sound like hopefully it is just the battery. You don't say if it's an older model, but they should be easy to come by. Is there another store you can get to where they may let you try one.
B.Diddy here would recommend seeing if there is a bulge on the battery by seeing if it will spin on a flat surface. A bulge is a bad sign.
Unless someone thinks it may be a contacts issue, trying another battery is you first port of call.
Let us know how it turns out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20