Im quite new to Android.
    I use to have dash clock notifier widget for my lock screen, but now a new app somehow is taking over. It started coming after i backed up my phone, and it activates shortly after rebooting.

I have enabled lock pattern and widgets, but this new "simple clock" kind of app does not require any lock pattern and I cant find out what app it is.

Its not possible to swipe left to change widgets etc, and the lock screen image is not there.

The lock screen is now blue with a greenish wave form on the center. It has a minimalist "analogue clock" and shows day, date and digital time as well. The unlock swithc is a circle that contains the battery percentage and it must be pulled down.

Any help is appreciated.
    01-27-2015 03:00 AM
    Any widgets you're using can be long-pressed and Removed. It depends on the device and OS version, but long-pressing an area of blank home screen should get you into the widget locker. Any widgets from the widget locker that take your fancy can be long-pressed and manoeuvred to a home page. Or have I misunderstood you?

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-27-2015 06:16 AM