One day I wanted to try and root my phone, so I looked up some guides on how to do it and I found someone with the Youtube name sakitech, I watched his video "How to Unlock the Boot loader of your HTC One M8" and I had trouble with it at first but I eventually got it. Then I watched his "How to Gain S-OFF on your HTC One M8 (All Models)", and I could not get that to work so I just gave up and tried to re lock my boot loader hoping that my phone would go back to normal. The boot loader is re locked but my phone is not back to normal. I tried re unlocking the boot loader and I cannot for whatever reason. Is there anyone that can help me with my problem? Thanks to all in advance.
    01-27-2015 01:42 PM
    One day I wanted to try and root my phone, so I looked up some guides on how to do it and I found someone with the Youtube name sakitech, I watched his video "How to Unlock the Boot loader of your HTC One M8" and I had trouble with it at first but I eventually got it. Then I watched his "How to Gain S-OFF on your HTC One M8 (All Models)", and I could not get that to work so I just gave up and tried to re lock my boot loader hoping that my phone would go back to normal. The boot loader is re locked but my phone is not back to normal. I tried re unlocking the boot loader and I cannot for whatever reason. Is there anyone that can help me with my problem? Thanks to all in advance.
    Back to normal what do you mean?
    01-27-2015 03:49 PM
    What I mean is back to default, I cant get the 5.0. update or anything.
    01-27-2015 05:21 PM