How Can Aviod Abnormal Ram Usage Of Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime...???

A

AC Question

The Normal Ram Usage Of Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Is 78% To 80% Even If I Clean The Junk Fikes And Bosst The Device, Due To Which It Hangs... Please Kindly Guide Me How Can I Get Rd Of This Problem...???

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is the phone misbehaving? Android prefers to keep RAM relatively full with open apps, to make app opening and switching more efficient. 70-80% RAM usage isn't that unusual. Are you using some kind of "RAM cleaner" app to check the RAM usage? Because those apps usually use a big chunk of RAM themselves. On my Nexus 5 and Nexus 7, when I used to check RAM using apps like All-in-One Toolbox, it would report almost 90% usage. But when I closed out of that app, and then checked RAM usage in the Settings>Apps>Running menu, it would be more like 70%.

If you are finding problems with performance, then uninstall any apps you installed that you never use, and disable any preinstalled apps you never use. Go to the App Manager, select the app in question, and tap Disable (or Turn Off). Disabling a preinstalled app prevents it from opening in RAM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae