My niece take a thousand pictures everytime she gets m6 phone. My Camera roll on Facebook needs to be deleted. How do I do this? Not very tech savy.
    01-27-2015 02:55 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is she taking pictures with the camera within the Facebook app? Or do you sync your Facebook photos with your phone?

If you want to delete the photos from your Facebook photos, then it's probably easiest to do it on your computer browser. If you want to mass-delete photos taken by your phone's Camera app, then connect it to your computer via USB, and use the computer's file explorer to open the phone's Internal Storage, go to DCIM/Camera, and select all the photos you want to delete.

If the photos are saved to an SD card, then unmount the card (in the Settings>Storage menu), remove it, and insert it into your computer's SD reader. Now use the computer's file explorer to delete the photos.

If you sync your photos, you might want to unsync them. Open Facebook, tap Menu, then App Settings, then uncheck Sync Photos.

I would strongly recommend you refrain from letting young kids use your phone. There are often posts here from people who say their kid "did something" to the phone, and suddenly it's locked with a password that they don't know, or some setting was changed and they have no idea how to get to it. If you really want to let them play with it, enable Kids Mode, or install a kid-friendly launcher like Kids Place that you can turn on right before giving it to them.
    anon8380037 likes this.
    01-27-2015 07:33 PM