I purchased a Moto X 2 yesterday and so far I have not had a chance to really "play around" with it yet except for just the basic stuff like adding a few contacts, making test calls, seeing what all is on there. So far no problems. I did however noticed that whenever I turn on the phone it gives a buzzing sound. I don't know if this is normal or not. I found that just touching the power button does not seem to turn on the phone, you have to hold it down until the screen "comes on", but then about a second or two later I get a buzzing sound. The first time it happened I thought maybe I held the power button down too long but I found that you had to hold it down that long or it would not turn on. So my question is simply, is what I am seeing normal?
    01-27-2015 07:20 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you have to press and hold the button just to wake the phone up from sleep, or only when it's completely powered off and you're powering it back on? The latter is normal; but you should only have to press the button briefly in order to wake it from sleep.

Where is the buzzing coming from? The main speaker, or the phone's earpiece?
    01-27-2015 09:41 PM