When I first got my Samsung s 5 when I would delete an e-mail in g-mail it would delete it off my computer. Today I updated my g-mail on my phone and I see it is not deleting it off my computer when I delete it off my phone. Is this correct and will it be a permanent update?
    01-28-2015 01:23 PM
    Are you using the GMail app on your phone or Samsung's stock e-mail app? In either case, this shouldn't be happening. If you're using the GMail app, it should reflect whatever you do on your phone, on your PC (sometimes it takes a few seconds, but if it's taking more than a couple minutes, then there's something wrong).

Have you checked your Sync settings? Maybe your phone is not syncing properly with the server, thus, not reflecting what you do on your phone on your computer.
    VidJunky likes this.
    01-28-2015 01:39 PM
    Also recheck your settings in the app. Occasionally, not often, updates can reset settings to some default or change the default. So in addition to checking your sync settings, giving the device enough time to update the server and the server time to react, check your in app settings to be sure you are still requesting both be the same.

If it still won't work once you're sure all of your settings are correct, and the update didn't kill the feature, you may want to uninstall the update and reapply it in case it's just a glitch.
    01-28-2015 01:50 PM