Recenty i have updated all the apps through google playstore, From then iam not able to see any music files in google play app. But i have music files in my FileManager and iam able to play those files from it. I have also downloaded MX player but no files exists in mx player also. Plz respond on this.

in the same way after update of gallery, all the old images are missing in gallery view but availabble in filemanager folders.
    01-29-2015 01:16 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What happens if you open Google Play Music, swipe in from the left, tap Settings, then Refresh? If that doesn't help, then try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Music, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now open it again, and see if it rebuilds the local database. Also, swipe in from the left and make sure "Downloaded Only" is turned on.
    01-29-2015 03:10 PM
    I'm having this same problem. At first it my Google play would not show music unless I download full albums, now it has wiped everything.
    The music is still stored in my files but does not show in Google play or any alternative music player.
    I followed the above steps with no jo . Any advise?
    04-25-2015 06:49 AM
    I'm having this issue as well, and I tried the method mentioned above and it didn't work.
    05-11-2015 07:42 AM
    Late reaction, but open the properties of the album folders in File Manager. See if there is a check next to the Skip scan.
    If so, uncheck it. Worked for me.
    05-19-2015 04:15 PM
    Thank u i solve my problem.
    06-16-2015 09:40 AM
    None of the solutions worked for me ...
    Please some one help me with this ..the same thing is happening with the what's app images ...if some one sends me an image it is not showing me in the gallery but exists in the gallery
    08-04-2015 05:04 AM
    Hi, I'm currently facing this problem on my Oneplus One. No matter what I do, it doesn't show music file larger than 15MB in any music player or even in Shareit app (I use it to transfer music from my laptop to phone). The same file if I copy (using shareit app only) to another phone running Cyanogenmod or others it works perfectly fine but these file refuse to show up in music apps of my Oneplus One. Can you help please?
    My phone details- CyanogenMod 12.1 YOG4PAS3JL, Android 5.1.1
    11-10-2015 01:13 AM