Hi folks.
    I need some enlightenment here.
    I had over 10 Android phones from several brands since their appearance on the market, most of them Samsung.
    A very annoying thing i found out to be universal is the crappy GPS service, no matter witch device, version or the fact its a flagship, it will almost guaranteed never work, or more specifically, never locks. Usually i would work around this by launching GPS Test app, and after got a lock on that, close it and open Google Maps, but now that dosent seem to work on my Vodafone Smart Mini 3 phone. A few days ago, i bought a S3 Mini, as the Vodafone Smart phone is total crap and almost melted on my hand one time it froze, no way i would keep that fire hazard.
    I was like "hey, new phone from Samsung, everything will work huray!!!". NOT.
    GPS still cant ever get a lock, even doing that procedure still wont kick start it, and im crying of buyers remorse.
    Im getting real sick of these constant Android bull**** bugs that are never fixed.
    Im also real interested on the upcoming S6, and my question here is... Will they ever going to fix this problem that almost everyone with an Android phone, no matter the brand, have? I will not buy any other Android if not and switch to Apple instead. Im sorry Android super fans, but thats it. Also, i apologiese for my english.
    01-29-2015 01:29 PM
    bump, i totally agree that gps is still very laggy and keeps malfunctioning on my g2, and also on almost every android phone i had. what is so wrong with them that they can't just fix it?
    01-29-2015 03:03 PM