here's my situation, fit a long time now I have had autostarts and startup manager installed with no conflicts out issues. I was also using clean master which was also fine, up until a little while ago when clean master introduced it's own autostart feature. at one point I mistakenly hit the boost button and it automatically blocked all my apps from autostarting. after that periodically my running apps (like tasker, lmt launcher, glovebox, lightflow, battery widget reborn, etc) would close down. at first it would only happen after an update to clean master, but kept getting worse and worse, like each time I'd unlock my phone. went into autostarts and enabled all apps one by one to autostart. uninstalled autostarts and startup manager as I figured they were causing conflicts. was fine again for a while until I launched clean master. I'd like to be able to use clean master but not if it makes my phone unusable. any help please.

LG G2 L-01F with tapatalk pro
    01-30-2015 01:40 AM
    here's my situation, fit a long time now I have had autostarts and startup manager installed with no conflicts out issues. I was also using clean master which was also fine, up until a little while ago when clean master introduced it's own autostart feature. at one point I mistakenly hit the boost button and it automatically blocked all my apps from autostarting. after that periodically my running apps (like tasker, lmt launcher, glovebox, lightflow, battery widget reborn, etc) would close down. at first it would only happen after an update to clean master, but kept getting worse and worse, like each time I'd unlock my phone. went into autostarts and enabled all apps one by one to autostart. uninstalled autostarts and startup manager as I figured they were causing conflicts. was fine again for a while until I launched clean master. I'd like to be able to use clean master but not if it makes my phone unusable. any help please.

Try uninstalling then reinstalling Clean Master and see if that helps rest the auto-start feature. There has been a little talk lately regarding Clean Master. Specifically, what it's doing.

Is there a particular reason why you feel the need to use it?
    02-02-2015 12:53 PM
    I thought maybe it was causing conflicts with autostarts so I installed it but clean master was still acting up. so i thought just uninstalling autostarts didn't undo it's settings. I enabled all apps in autostarts to autostart then cleared cache, cleared data and uninstalled it. reinstalled clean master and made sure all apps were enabled. was fine for a while but then next day same thing. I've uninstalled clean master and reinstalled autostarts. now it's fine.

the reason I like clean master is mainly for cleaning the cache and similar photos. also at times when I uninstall an app it leaves some residual files, clean master is pretty good at catching it. but even all that not at the expense of it crashing my apps

02-02-2015 06:31 PM
    The Autostart managar in the Clean Master app works fully with a rooted device.
    07-29-2016 04:23 PM