i want to know the reason for slowness of samsung mobile phones ( low class phones ) like s duos and others ?

- i do not want to know how to solve the problem , i know that , and i know that solutions does not work perfectly , like " clear cache apps " , power saving off , and so on .

i want know the reason , is it the android os ( how ? ) ? or else ?

thanks in advance
    01-30-2015 06:07 PM
    any help ?
    01-31-2015 08:28 AM
    Welcome to Android Central. It's probably TouchWiz, the skinned version of Android that Samsung designs. It tends to be heavy on memory, making Android constantly look at RAM stats, and clearing out what needs to be emptied for any user initiated action. You can try a third party launcher, like Nova. It's free on Play, and a lot of people say it helps with the lag. I used to have an S3, and Nova helped with the lag on that device.
    01-31-2015 09:01 AM
    the skinned version of Android that Samsung designs. It tends to be heavy on memory
    i think you mean " that samsung uses ( not designs ) , right ? is samsung designs the os ? is not it google ?
    - why android is heavy on memory , iphone and others have beautiful themes and does not affect on anything ?

- what i understood is ,nova does something like when you adjust your windows pc for best performance , it gets rid of visual effects , right ? is it the same ?

thanks a lot
    01-31-2015 10:40 AM
    Any help ?
    01-31-2015 02:47 PM
    Android is still the base OS, but Samsung overlays other features to work with the OS. So to a degree they do build it, just not from the ground up.

I am not saying Android is heavy on memory, the skinned version of Android that Samsung creates is heavy on memory.

Nova is a launcher, a different UI so to speak. Because you are using a different launcher, that alone can overcome some of the slowness.

From an AOSP M8
    01-31-2015 07:18 PM
    i am sorry , what do you mean with the " skinned version " ? i think you mean the look and feel and visual effects ? right ?

2- does samsung have the right to develop new things on the android os ? it is an open source , right ?

thanks so much
    02-01-2015 09:55 AM
    Meaning the changes they make to Android. The visual effects, yes, but the other underlying changes they make too.

Samsung has that right to do so. So do you if you want. Android is open sourced, but the Google apps are not.

From an AOSP M8
    02-02-2015 07:50 AM