I just got the LG G3 back in late November and I'm already experiencing issues. I keep it cleaned out and make sure there aren't any apps running in the background, as well as clear all caches, etc. In the middle of typing manually or with Swype, it will freeze or stall then wont display anything I've typed. Not sure what the problem is; I've rebooted my phone and done all sorts of little things that I thought would fix it but to no avail. Anybody else experiencing this?

Also, it often freezes outside of texting and always tries to initiate the split-screen capability. Did I get a bum phone? Or is this just the norm with all G3s?

Thank you in advance for your responses!
    01-30-2015 09:33 PM
    It certainly isn't normal. I don't suppose you've considered the dreaded Factory Reset? Also, you haven't got any third-party apps on there that may be causing trouble....or even a dubious SD card?

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-31-2015 05:06 AM
    I just got the LG G3 back in late November and I'm already experiencing issues. I keep it cleaned out and make sure there aren't any apps running in the background, as well as clear all caches, etc. In the middle of typing manually or with Swype, it will freeze or stall then wont display anything I've typed. Not sure what the problem is; I've rebooted my phone and done all sorts of little things that I thought would fix it but to no avail. Anybody else experiencing this?

Also, it often freezes outside of texting and always tries to initiate the split-screen capability. Did I get a bum phone? Or is this just the norm with all G3s?

Thank you in advance for your responses!
    are you using the stock keyboard or a third party one?
    01-31-2015 07:34 AM