How do I manage ANDROID 422 battery drainage?

A

AC Question

how to manage ANDROID 422 not to eat the batery? Probably through it to garbage

the detail is that ANDROID is a mess in the UNIVERS
how to manage the ANDROID 422 in order not to eat the battery?
I killed all the applications, even aNDRIOD ones and it still keeping the processor running when everything should been already stopped.Sometimes I can manage to keep the battery 9 hours. Than again.... Frequently I try to stop Everything and in the morning there is 3% of batery, I am running out of my nerves with this stupid OS made by RETARDS!!! don't think that I as user I am obliged to eat this [Removed by Moderator] every day and try to keep my device from being prematurely damaged by a stupid [Removed by Moderator] RETARD SYSTEM, if I can call like this this [Removed by Moderator]! Further applications like MOBILE data or some similar [Removed by Moderator] are accessing even in my trousers, Games also have access to my life because they aqre design in a stupid RETARD manner. I don.t expect an answer MORE that I am pissed of on this [Removed by Moderator] OS and the friends who are designing such [Removed by Moderator]. I have in the tablet all kinds of stupid games for my son, one stupider than the other in finding ways to START application and ACCESS everything which can be only imagined. Thans for any support.

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to manage ANDROID 422 not to eat the batery? Probably through it to garbage

Please refrain from swearing in your posts.

Is there anyway you can upload some photos of your battery stats, please?

Also, Android does not run like Windows. Android likes having RAM full, so every time you kill an application, Android spends time and energy bringing the application back up

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ambassador-guides-tips-how-s/380592-guide-ram-android.html

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: how to manage ANDROID 422 not to eat the batery? Probably through it to garbage

What phone do you have? We can take a look at others with that make and model to see if they have problems, and if there were any solutions.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781