Are there anti Hacking/Spying apps for Android?

A

AC Question

My brother has a crazy ex gf that has done some stuff like hack into his emails and delete them all, hack into his Skype.

I am wondering if there are any anti hacking/spying apps because I have a feeling she might try some crazy **** like hack into his phone and steal personal information such as text messages, pictures, and other data.

I would like a answer as soon as possible. Kind of an emergency and I don't want another member of my family to be subject to Identity Theft

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Also, if she's done those things, he could take legal action against her. Being 'crazy' doesn't give her any excuse to break the law, as the judge would very quickly point out to her when deciding how much compensation she must pay to your brother.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It's not only a civil matter (money is awarded in civil suits) but a criminal matter on the fderal level. Unauthorized access to a computing device (that includes email servers and phones) comes under anti-terrorism laws in the US. (IOW, it's not 30 days in the county lockup, it's a year in jail awaiting federal trial that could result in a 10 year sentence for stealing a single email.) One letter from an attorney to his ex, explaining that he intends to turn the matter over to the US Attorney if she continues, should put a stop to things - if it doesn't, she probably qualifies for involuntary commitment to a mental hospital, since she obviously doesn't understand the consequences of her actions and an adult with a 10 year old's intelligence level is certifiable. (She can't be sued, because she'd be unable to assist in her own defense.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz