I have a DigiLand Android tablet and got an update well since the update when my tablet is turned on it shows Digiland powered by Android with 2 green circles rotating different directions and when I try to master reset it it has an android guy layin down with a caution sign and underneath it it says no commands. What do I need to do to fix this?
    02-01-2015 10:30 PM
    Before we go any further, may I ask why you want to Reset it?

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-02-2015 06:32 AM
    I have a DigiLand Android tablet and got an update well since the update when my tablet is turned on it shows Digiland powered by Android with 2 green circles rotating different directions and when I try to master reset it it has an android guy layin down with a caution sign and underneath it it says no commands. What do I need to do to fix this?
    thats recovery move. press your volume / home /power button to proceed into main recovery mode
    02-02-2015 11:14 AM
    the digiland does not have a home button
    it is not on the recovery srceen how do i get out?
    04-11-2015 06:33 PM
    did that. then went to second row by mistake and it says, now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb sideload filename. have no idea what that means
    04-25-2015 04:13 PM
    did that. then went to second row by mistake and it says, now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb sideload filename. have no idea what that means
    Just turn off your device and back on and wait until the update has completely installed , it could take up to 15 minutes , if it doesn't boot up fully then you might of corrupted the update by restarting your device whilst it was installing....

Please msg back if it doesn't boot up!

Sent from my Nexus 7
    04-25-2015 04:29 PM
    the digiland does not have a home button
    it is not on the recovery srceen how do i get out?
    Hold the power button down for about ten seconds and it will force a reboot..

Sent from my Nexus 7
    04-25-2015 04:30 PM