Why are some events from my Exchange calendar appearing multiple times and some aren't appearing at all?

BrasS75

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Some events from my Exchange calendar are appearing multiple times and some aren't appearing at all.

So for some reason Calendar Sync was taking up a huge chunk of my battery and, following advice I found, I cleared the data and rebooted the phone. When the phone came back up I saw that some Exchange events were appearing multiple times in the calendar while others weren't appearing at all. I removed the account and redefined it to no avail. I removed it again and defined it as a "corporate" account as opposed to through the GMail app and still no luck. I updated the Exchange Services on the phone (since I saw there was a newer one) removed the "corporate" account and recreated it through the GMail app again. Still no luck. I can't find any correlation to which items are showing up multiple times, which ones aren't appearing at all and which ones are appearing only once.

I'm running KitKat 4.4.4 on the original Moto X.

BrasS75

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Some events from my Exchange calendar are appearing multiple times and some aren't appearing at

OK. So it looks like I got it cleared up. I deleted the account. Then I cleared the Calendar Storage's data. Rebooted the phone and added the account back again. It appears to be playing nicely now. Here's hoping.

Micah Siegmund

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Pardon the dumb question, but where did you go to clear calendar data? I am having the same issue and tried removing/re-adding the account but that didn't help. Did you clear something out from windows connected to a PC in the folders (i see there is a "Calendar Notification.ogg"), or from the phone itself?
Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx