Why won't my GS4 allow me to connect to any vpn through vpn apps?

A

AC Question

why wont my gs4 allow me to connect to any vpn through vpn apps

i recently downloaded private tunnel and open vpn connect apps on my phone so that i could use the 100gbs that i bought from private tunnel on my phone as well as my laptop however when ever i try to use the vpn i get a message saying " open VPN connect attempts to create a VPN connection by proceeding you are giving permission to intercept all network traffic, do not accept unless you trust the application otherwise you run the risk of having your data compromised by malicious software" and when i go to click accept it wont allow me to click the button to proceed.

craigibhoy

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: why wont my gs4 allow me to connect to any vpn through vpn apps

i recently downloaded private tunnel and open vpn connect apps on my phone so that i could use the 100gbs that i bought from private tunnel on my phone as well as my laptop however when ever i try to use the vpn i get a message saying " open VPN connect attempts to create a VPN connection by proceeding you are giving permission to intercept all network traffic, do not accept unless you trust the application otherwise you run the risk of having your data compromised by malicious software" and when i go to click accept it wont allow me to click the button to proceed.

Perhaps the VPN ports are blocked on your router or by your internet provider. For instance, in order to establish a PPTP VPN connection you need to make sure the network router/ISP permits GRE protocol 47 (You will want to find and enable a "PPTP passthrough" feature on your router that knows how to handle the GRE packets). In fact both port 1723 and GRE protocol should be opened/enabled to establish VPN connectivity by using PPTP.

Hope it could help.