i i charged it overnight but it still wont come on , also i never dropped it in water ....if this helps i noticed this happened when i changed phones and started using my iphone and never went back to it (lg l3 phone) and i never turned it off so i think it went dead this was months ago by the way and this day when i turnt the lg l3 on it will not turn on, i charged it overnight and still no response.
    02-02-2015 09:42 AM
    i i charged it overnight but it still wont come on , also i never dropped it in water ....if this helps i noticed this happened when i changed phones and started using my iphone and never went back to it (lg l3 phone) and i never turned it off so i think it went dead this was months ago by the way and this day when i turnt the lg l3 on it will not turn on, i charged it overnight and still no response.
    If you haven't used the device in a long time then the battery could be dead. Does the G3 have a removable battery? If so, try getting a replacement.

Otherwise, you can try another power source then see if it will power up by pressing (and holding) the power button.
    02-02-2015 10:30 AM
    does your PC detect or make sound when you connect it via USB cord?
    02-02-2015 10:45 AM