I have had this phone for about a month, and two weeks ago I downloaded the new Lollipop update. My phone has not been functioning properly ever since! A bunch of apps (ie. Twitter, Snapchat) will shut down randomly in the midst of me using them, and than my phone freezes for a couple of minutes. I'm also pissed off that there isn't a setting on how to silence your phone, but instead they have a "do not disturb" option. Seriously considering an iPhone because of these flaws.
    02-02-2015 10:19 AM
    I have had this phone for about a month, and two weeks ago I downloaded the new Lollipop update. My phone has not been functioning properly ever since! A bunch of apps (ie. Twitter, Snapchat) will shut down randomly in the midst of me using them, and than my phone freezes for a couple of minutes. I'm also pissed off that there isn't a setting on how to silence your phone, but instead they have a "do not disturb" option. Seriously considering an iPhone because of these flaws.
    The silence issue is a problem a lot of people want fixed. It's such a basic function, so I'm not why it's not included in 5.0 when it was present in 4.x.

Give this page a read and see if it helps with your issues: Android 5.0 Lollipop bugs got you down? Here's how you (might be able to) fix them | Android Central

Let us know if you have any other questions.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    02-02-2015 11:26 AM
    alot of people have been having problems with lollipop
    02-02-2015 07:59 PM