I cannot send or receive pictures from a wifi on my phone. I could do all of that on my phone when I had a Samsung laptop. There is a bundled internet service where I live and others can access the internet from their phones. Everytime I enter my internet access information, it comes up with "authentication problem", but does not tell me what the problem is.
    02-02-2015 12:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. Are you trying to tether your Chromebook to your phone (i.e., use your phone as a hotspot for the Chromebook)? Or are you trying to connect to your home wi-fi router? Review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html

Sending pictures via the Messaging app requires mobile data (3G/4G), not wi-fi or voice signal.
    02-03-2015 12:23 PM
    If you are trying to connect to a WiFi network, go to WiFi settings, select the network you wish to connect to.
    If the network is an open network just connect to it, if the network is secured you will need to enter a password and then connect.
    When you first turn your WiFi on it will most likely tell you that there is a network available, selecting the notification will also take you to the network settings menu to select what ever networks it detected.

GRIM
    07-30-2016 07:51 PM