I've spent hours reading and reading, but cannot find any good phones that use high-quality components and have big screens, at least 6-inches or larger. The best ones I could find, which are not really even close, are the following:

1. Sony Xperia 6633;
    2. Lenovo Vibe X2; and
    3. Lenovo K910 Vibe Z.

All have problems, especially the latter two. In fact, the Vibe Z and the Xperia do not even count, since both are quadcore phones. The pickings are very, very limited.

I know the Sony works on T-Mobile's 4G network, but I'm not sure about the Lenovos. They might reach only 3G speeds, particularly since 4G is not even mentioned in the Vibe Z specs.

I never intended to become a phone engineer in order to use 4G speeds on T-Mobile's network. But, after two wrong phone purchases, I decided to do some "home schooling" in cell phones. I'm still at a loss. It is clear that the manufacturers have ignored the dual SIM market for quality and instead, have dumped total garbage into the marketplace for the third-world countries that are the dominant users of them. Help!
    02-03-2015 04:40 AM