I used to have an Android during its early years and left for Windows Phone because of Android fragmentation problems back then. I currently have a Lumia 925 for 2 years and loves it because of main reasons:

OS fluidity
    Full offline maps
    Microsoft services integration
    Still capable camera

But now I'm thinking of moving to android (at least trying again). Any suggestions? My choices are between

OnePlus One
    LG G3
    Huawei Ascend Mate 7

Honestly i like Windows Phone but until now its still a far 3rd placer because of lack of apps support and features.
    02-03-2015 05:03 AM
    Welcome to AC.🙋

I happily use both Windows Phone and Android. What is it that is important to you in a phone, and why have you narrowed it down to those three? Do you have a price limit? There's a much wider range of Android devices to choose from, than WP ones....you will have no difficulty in finding a suitable one, cost permitting....though you may find it difficult to find one that can match the photographic prowess of the Nokias.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-03-2015 08:31 AM
    Thanks belodion.

As i said, i love Windows Phone primarily of the smoothness of the OS. good camera, and full offline mapping. I've narrowed down to 3 because of:

OnePlus One: Cyanogen out of the box, Price you pay for the specs.
    LG G3: Camera, Removable battery
    Ascend Mate 7: FP Scanner

I had a Galaxy 5 long time before and i know the hard times of loading a custom ROM. So its good to see a Cyanogen out of the box. Im just quite hesitant about the bugs on Cyanogen. Also i still preferred the full offline maps and the ability to easily organize your favorites on Here Maps.

For the budget, i go for around 2200 Qatari Riyals. Here the g3 around 2500 ($ 685), oneplus one is around 1750 ($ 470), the mate7 is around 1900 ($ 520)
    02-03-2015 10:23 AM