my note is rooted.
    few days ago i faced a wierd problem. My phone suddenly turn off. I tried to on it but it only show the "galaxy note gt n7000" screen for few seconds and off. Then i tried connect the charger and on it. then it on without problem & battery level shows 87% as it was when phone turn off. then i unpluged the charger and phone turned off immediately after i did so. Now my phone only works when it connect to the charger. But i put my galaxy s i9000's small battery to the note and on it. It works without any problem with that battery.
    I checked my note's battery with my friend's note and battery works fine. I put his battery in to mine and turn on the phone. But the problem exists.
    But with my galaxy s battery phone works fine.
    when the problem happened my phone is in the CM12 lollipop beta 6 rom by Bauner.
    I reflash it with stock rom using odin but didn't solve.
    Plzzz help....
    02-03-2015 05:56 AM
    my note is rooted.
    few days ago i faced a wierd problem. My phone suddenly turn off. I tried to on it but it only show the "galaxy note gt n7000" screen for few seconds and off. Then i tried connect the charger and on it. then it on without problem & battery level shows 87% as it was when phone turn off. then i unpluged the charger and phone turned off immediately after i did so. Now my phone only works when it connect to the charger. But i put my galaxy s i9000's small battery to the note and on it. It works without any problem with that battery.
    I checked my note's battery with my friend's note and battery works fine. I put his battery in to mine and turn on the phone. But the problem exists.
    But with my galaxy s battery phone works fine.
    when the problem happened my phone is in the CM12 lollipop beta 6 rom by Bauner.
    I reflash it with stock rom using odin but didn't solve.
    Plzzz help....
    have you tried connecting a charger to the battery without connecting the charger to power? my tab has this issue. I just connect the jack of a damaged USB cord I cut and the phone works fine even though not charging but removing this, the phone goes off
    Shameen madhawa likes this.
    02-03-2015 07:06 AM
    Yes I tried it but didn't work
    02-03-2015 07:19 AM
    02-03-2015 07:22 AM
    must be your PSU
    02-03-2015 07:08 PM