I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, software version 4.4.4 and I cannot get the work email to work on my phone. I have done a hardware reset same issue, I can add the account and it goes to syncs and swirls there but no email comes in. This is running exchange 2012 the log in page says 365. I have chatted with Samsung on line no help. I have tried this on a Samsung note 2 same issue. We have checked accounts and the phone does not show up on the server as a installed device. Any help appreciated.
    02-04-2015 01:30 PM
    Since many of us have working Exchange accounts in our phones and you say you've tried this in TWO phones already, might it be possible that your Exchange settings have not been set up properly?

In my case, the Exchange server had to be modified to the webmail server instead of the one used in my computer (that's how the IT department configured it; mobile server has to be the webmail one).
    Since many of us have working Exchange accounts in our phones and you say you've tried this in TWO phones already, might it be possible that your Exchange settings have not been set up properly?

In my case, the Exchange server had to be modified to the webmail server instead of the one used in my computer (that's how the IT department configured it; mobile server has to be the webmail one).
    02-04-2015 01:46 PM