What are some examples of features in higher end devices not in the lower end?

Eslam Sayed

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
examples of features in higher end devices not in the lower end ?

hi ,
i always wandering about the diff between higher and lower end devices
(like s4 and s duos ) , what things could i find the s4 and it does not exist in the s duos ?

- i am asking because i see many people buy some phone like s4 or iphone 5 or .... , and do not do anything with it except using social apps and playing candy crush .

- i heard that those higher end phones are for business men not for everyone , because business men need it's features which i do not know and asking about it (those features ) ?

thanks in advance

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: examples of features in higher end devices not in the lower end ?

Higher quality display, higher resolution, better CPU and SoC, more internal storage and RAM, better camera, superior battery life, NFC

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

Bear in mind that human beings are foolish. Given the chance, they will buy highly-specified devices that have potential far beyond their needs, and use them for simple purposes. Similarly, some females can be seen driving vast, huge-wheeled, powerful, gaz-guzzling automobiles, packed with all manner of gadgets and technology, and using them for little more than driving their children to school half a mile away.

Posted via the Android Central App

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

Most businessmen/women that I know care more about all day battery life, call quality and productivity apps (email, calendar, messaging, Office, notes, remote desktop, etc) that can be used on most mid range devices. They usually don't need the latest flagship.

Sent from my G2 running PAC-man

Last edited:

Eslam Sayed

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site

thanks , but no reply till now , nobody told me what are the differences ,
all have productivity apps , and if the only diff that the higher end devices have a better battery life , and call quality , then there is nothing wrong if anyone needs the higher end devices .
?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Price.

If you start every thread without accepting any responses from people willing to give their opinion and time, please say so in the original post.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site

Higher end (and priced) devices help anyone - from an ordinary user to company president - do tasks faster and easier. A bigger, sharper display makes reading or other visual tasks easier and faster. A faster CPU and more RAM makes everything you do on the device go faster, from dealing with email to loading webpages to loading and running apps - everything happens quicker. LTE data capability makes all your online activities faster. A better camera makes your photos look better. Maybe most important of all, the much larger storage space in memory means more photos, videos and other stuff can be stored on the device and you likely will never get the dreaded out of memory error message when trying to install an app. Finally, better devices tend to keep their value better and are easier to sell used.

Now, if you think that none of this, now or later on, will matter then fine, get the cheapest device that will get you by for doing simple tasks. But if you can possibility afford to, you probably won't regret getting the best device your budget will allow.

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995