Why isn't my Google play store downloading apps?

A

AC Question

Google play store Not Downloading Apps

When I download anything it says downloading but the download never starts. Did everything which I could do and whatever was available on the internet. I have factory reset my phone 3 times. Have uninstalled google play updates. Cleared cache and data of Google play store, Download manager and Google services framework. Still nothing. My inteenet is working fine and I have tried from another WiFi. When i factory reset my phone Google play store is updated but I cant see Google play services or Google settings. I really need help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Google play store Not Downloading Apps

Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? Go to Settings>Apps​, and make sure Google Play Service hasn't been Disabled.

Miranda Newton

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Re: Google play store Not Downloading Apps

When I download anything it says downloading but the download never starts. Did everything which I could do and whatever was available on the internet. I have factory reset my phone 3 times. Have uninstalled google play updates. Cleared cache and data of Google play store, Download manager and Google services framework. Still nothing. My inteenet is working fine and I have tried from another WiFi. When i factory reset my phone Google play store is updated but I cant see Google play services or Google settings. I really need help!