I have Samsung android phone.but my SD card wont read in my PC.Model no is:---
    GALAXY POP GTS5570...
    02-05-2015 03:52 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can the phone still read the card? The card might be corrupt. Do you always make sure to unmount the card (in Settings>Storage) whenever you remove it from the phone? Or click on Eject in Windows Explorer before removing it from the computer? Not doing either can potentially lead to corruption. But Samsung devices are kind of notorious for causing problem with the SD during normal usage as well.

Does the computer even recognize the SD? If so, try running chkdsk: [GUIDE] Using chkdsk to fix a corrupted SD card
    02-05-2015 11:23 AM
    I have Samsung android phone.but my SD card wont read in my PC.Model no is:---
    GALAXY POP GTS5570...
    Its likely your mount setting. its probably set to charge only instead of mount storage or prompt. disable USB debugging then check your USB settings. You can read this piece on how to fix an Android phone’s mass storage / SD card that won’t connect to PC using USB cord to get the exact locations of these settings because I know they slightly vary with phone model
    It might also be a damaged SD card as mentioned above
    02-05-2015 11:26 AM