Hey,

I absolutely hate the new lollipop, looks to girly, with the white backgrounds, the notification drop box, the new noises I hate it all.

I want to go back to how it was, is there any cons to this?
    And how exactly, would I go about this? Step by step...

Thanks
    02-06-2015 08:12 AM
    Welcome to the forums. What device do you have?
    My Android sucks likes this.
    02-06-2015 08:50 AM
    Welcome to the forums! If the primary thing you dislike is the look perhaps you may want to consider changing the launcher and perhaps using a different icon pack? You could end up with something you like the look of far more and forum members will be happy to guide and advise you along the way. Use the power and flexibility of Android to get the precise look you prefer. ...just something to consider.

from the VI+ 📱
    My Android sucks likes this.
    02-06-2015 08:55 AM
    Hey, thank you both for the replies.

I have a Samsung S5.

Haalcyon I've also posted the same question on a different thread that you've replied to, I didn't think I would get any replies here.

I didn't know you could change the launcher, or icons for that matter. I don't expect you can change Lollipop to look just like KitKat can you?
    Basically I just hate change, especially for the worst (in my opinion Lollipop is) and I want the old look back.

If something's not broke, don't fix it is what I'm getting at basically.

Thanks again
    02-06-2015 09:52 AM
    I would try a different launcher first. Flashing ROMs may sound easy, but if not done correctly, or a minor step is missed, there can be significant consequences.
    anon8380037 likes this.
    02-06-2015 09:55 AM
    Actually, with a good launcher like Nova (or Apex, ADW, Go, etc) you indeed can make Lollipop look a lot like Kit Kat and vice versa. You can also make your phone look like neither (as far as icons and fonts go). You really do have that much flexibility.

from the VI+ 📱
    02-06-2015 10:44 AM