I've used an iPhone for the last 4 years and currently have an iPhone 6. I also own 2 apple TVs, Ipad Air, and MacBook Pro (which I am thinking about selling for cash). I have a ton of Movies and some music tied to iTunes (a lot of movies for my daughter) and like the idea that I can play them on any device.

I also have a PS Vita and PS4 from Sony. One of things I like about the Z3 is the PS4 remote play feature (I know I can do this with Vita, but meh).

Any thoughts? Has anyone else moved from Apple to Android? Anything I should know? Any tips for making the move?

I was thinking I will still have the Apple TVs and Ipad Air to play iTunes content.
    02-06-2015 09:36 AM
    Welcome to the forums.

Many people have made the general change from Apple to Android. One of the things to do is make sure you turn off iMessage.

New Apple iMessage de-registration tool lets you switch to Android and reclaim your SMS | Android Central

Moving to a Samsung Galaxy S5 from an iPhone? Here's what you need to know! | Android Central

The above link says for the S5, but the ideas are still the same.
    02-06-2015 09:40 AM