Updated to Lollipop a few days ago on Samsung Galaxy S5 / Verizon. Since update my exchange email no longer works. It started as not being able to sync the mail. I cleared the System Cache (Home + Volume Up + Power on reboot). but that did not help any.

I removed the account and tried adding it back, but now am getting a server cannot connect. Same settings work on an older android phone. Is this similar issue to Nexus 5? I found postings about that from November.

Also have been seeing my WIFI dropoff and reconnect, alot. The battery life is down, I am guessing because the WiFi keeps cycling.

Has anyone else seen similar issues?
    02-06-2015 01:12 PM
    I just updated last night. Today my battery died hours earlier than it usually does, the phone feels constantly warm like I have been using it heavily, even when it was just sitting on my desk for 2 hours. And I just noticed it is jumping back and forth between my home wifi and the campus wifi over and over again (live in student housing on college campus) If it has been jumping on and off different wifi networks all day that is likely why it was hot and battery drained so fast. I am not technical so I haven't tried anything yet, I am searching now for what to try actually lol

I haven't tried to access any of my emails yet, but either way you are not alone with wifi issues.
    02-06-2015 05:55 PM
    Since I upgraded to Lollipop my Samsung Galaxy S5 runs hot, complete with cooling down message, has short battery life and has slow response times. I'm looking for answers.
    Ronich69 and flyppr4crzybtchz like this.
    02-07-2015 12:20 AM
    Thought I was the only one experiencing lag, my phone getting increasingly hot (even when I'm not doing anything) and my battery dying super quick? I need answers because my battery used to last 8 or 9 hours? Sometimes even 10!! please help me if someone's knows what to do? Thanks!
    02-25-2015 11:37 AM