Today my phone wasnt sending texts. Usually, I just turn it off and turn it back on and then the texts will go through. I have a Galaxy Avant. Today when I turned my phone back on it said "SD Card Damaged, Reformat" Clearly I dont want to reformat and lose all of my images. I still have most of my recent images. I have about 200 of 1000 that still appear on my phone.
    I have no way to hook my SD Card up to my computer other than a cord.
    I went to google+ to see if it backed up my files. It did, but it gave me the corrupted file thumbnail.
    I tried syncing my photos to my computer, it said it orginally found 217 files. But when i did it again, it said it found 1300. Of course it said they were corrupted. I tried unmounting the sd card and re-inserting it, as this has worked before.
    Someone help, I really would not like to lose most of my pictures.
    Thanks.
    02-06-2015 02:42 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does your computer not have an SD reader? A USB SD reader is pretty cheap: Insten SDHC / SD / MMC Memory Card Reader to USB 2.0 Adapter, Smoke - Walmart.com

If you can insert the card into your computer's SD reader, then try running chkdsk to look for bad sectors. [GUIDE] Using chkdsk to fix a corrupted SD card
    02-06-2015 07:29 PM