Can I get some help unlocking my Galaxy S4 screen lock?

A

AC Question

galaxy s4 screen lock someone help me unlock my password screen

I have all of the information to my galaxy s4 active but even the carrier that made the phone will not help me it is horrible and they have lost a loyal customer I am never buying any Samsung devices ever again. they have lost a person that spends thousands of dollars on multiple phones I have the Galaxy mega and several other Samsung phones as well as TVs I cannot do business with him anymore because I am asking for a simple solution for a problem that I have I just want my screen to unlock that is it the phone is not stolen and I pay my bill every month

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: galaxy s4 screen lock someone help me unlock my password screen

You mention the 'carrier' that made the phone, but presumably you mean the manufacturer. Have you actually tried asking for help from your carrier, or network provider?

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: galaxy s4 screen lock someone help me unlock my password screen

I'm sorry you're having issues, but the point of a secure lockscreen is just that, that it's secure. If you set up a password/PIN/gesture/etc. and you forgot your login credentials, neither the manufacturer nor the carrier have any obligation to help you unlock the device, even with proof of purchase (for all they know, you could have purchased this for a relative and now want to snoop in the data). The only way to recover from lost passwords on a secure lockscreen is to do a factory reset. I'm sorry is not what you want to hear, probably. You could try Android Device Manager as well, but if you forgot those credentials as well, the same still applies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance