<<LG G3>>
    Hey guys. I've been scouring internet for DAYS trying to resolve this issue with no cigar. Basically I've got wifi/data enabled and most things on (Firefox & Chrome) work but msn.com and anything related to msn.com will not load on phone. I get the following message : "This webpage is not available" and "Google Chrome's attempt to msn.com was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured." I recently started playing "Drag Racing" and this will not connect to internet either.
    all other apps/games/internet sites have been fine.

I want to point out I bought this used. I HARD RESET it and there is this **** called "Super SU Free" and "Xposed Installer" on it and I have no idea what it is. Wondering if this is standard bloatware or if the previous owner was doing advanced things.

Any Ideas on where to go now?
    02-06-2015 05:05 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Those apps are for rooting and modifying the system. I don't have any rooting experience, though, so I can't tell you exactly what kinds of modifications might make the phone unable to connect to msn.com.
    02-06-2015 07:13 PM