Where do I find the Answer in 5 minutes?

A

AC Question

This is a great idea to have quick q&a but Where does the answer show up..
Silly question now that I think of it, because you can't tell me because there is no place to get the answer <sigh> Android sure is frustrating if you are not 13 years old :)

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
The answers show up here! This is a forum - not a call center, so there's no "your question will be answered in 5 minutes" - but since we're all fairly friendly people who like helping out, chances are your questions will be answered within a day, usually within a few hours!

You just have to keep an eye on the thread you started (which is where we are) and someone usually can answer fairly quickly (like I said, usually within a few hours).

So if you have a question, it's best to put it in the title. For example "Why does _________ happen to my phone?" or "How can I _________" then in the body of the post, describe what's happening with as much detail as you can provide, and also make sure to include your device name and model number, what version of Android, and your carrier (For example - Galaxy S4, i337m version, running 4.4.2 on Rogers). Most of this information can be found in the settings under "about phone" or "about device".

Hopefully this helps! and Welcome to the forums!

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
The powers that be put in the phrase "answered in 5 minutes", which I brought up. That can indeed happen when a lot of people help answer on a quiet evening.
As Dancing Bass said, this is not a pay service, but most people go away happy. As also said, we cannot answer posts with no information so those take up time requesting info.
Everyone is on different time zones and on different 'day jobs'.

There is moderation software that delays a question appearing for a short period, so people think they have made a mistake and post it again.

Best thing is to make a Username and password, to register, and direct a question to the relevant forum, or in Android Central Community - Introductions, or General Help and How To.

The next question will be:
"screen - phone - pleeeasse helpp!!".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz