I set-up my yahoo email address on my new Samsung Galaxy note 4 phone but I am not receiving any updated emails. I just got the phone two days ago. The last sync was yesterday. I have tried everything that I can think of to get the email to sync. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get this fixed? Thanks
    02-07-2015 02:38 PM
    I set-up my yahoo email address on my new Samsung Galaxy note 4 phone but I am not receiving any updated emails. I just got the phone two days ago. The last sync was yesterday. I have tried everything that I can think of to get the email to sync. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get this fixed? Thanks
    I have Yahoo on a Note 3 Email app.
    With the Samsung app I can only set it to pull email at intervals, though it is set up as an IMAP account. (On the Yahoo app it will push without needing sync on).
    I don't know if the Note 4 Email app pushes mail.

Anyhow all I can offer is try changing two settings, which you may have already tried.

Menu - Settings - Account Settings - account - Sync Settings - Period to Sync Emails, as well as Sync Schedule.

Changing "Period to Sync Emails" solved an issue for someone else, though I can't remember what the issue was.

Your app may be different.

02-07-2015 07:44 PM