Since installing the new update, my battery lasts only half a day - it used to last a full day without a problem. My apps are "buggy" and keep shutting down and my internet and wifi keep popping in and out - I do have a very stable wifi at home - none of my others equipment has any problems. I HATE this update. The only advice Samsung support can give is to do a factory restall which means I have to mess around backing up everything and losing all my apps and then reinstall (assuming I can get a connection long enough to download anything) and wait for the apps to "catch up" - very useful - Not !! This is a business phone and my apps are critical - this is a nightmare. I also hate the new colour scheme but thats a side issue. Do Samsung not check these updates before issuing ? As a customer, I should not have to mess about like this just to get my phone operational. Please help and tell me how I can uninstall this thing. M
    02-08-2015 04:51 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone, the S5? The Lollipop update on the S5 has been buggy. The wi-fi issue can be solved by going to Settings>Wi-fi, tapping Menu>Advanced, and turning off Smart Network Switch.

Try wiping the cache partition, which can be helpful after system updates. No personal data will be lost. http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-10404
    02-08-2015 01:30 PM