I just bought a Note 4. However I am not sure if my phone is an unfortunately low quality one or that is just how note 4 should be. The photos that I have taken look nice at 100% view, but when I just zoom in a little bit, I can clearly see the raw dots, and people's face look like painting. Is this supposed to be right? I used the auto camera mode, and press and hold on the screen to focus, but that photo is still like this.

In addition, when I take a photo of my white keyboard in my room under warm yellow light, my photo on my keyboard is extremely yellow. But when I view it in my computer, the keyboard is a lot whiter and closer to reality.

Please comment, Thanks
    02-08-2015 03:00 PM
    I used the auto camera mode
    Then you get what you get. Get an app that lets you set white balance and exposure (start with Open Camera), and learn how to use them (and get an 18% gray card to set white balance), and you'll start seeing better pictures. Learn how to lock the exposure too. Taking a picture of a dimly lit stage, with a bright spotlight in the frame, and using averaging for metering, gets you a nice picture of a spotlight.

You can get great pictures with a 1.2MP front camera and you can get terrible pictures with a $15,000 Hasselblad.
    02-08-2015 05:28 PM