After doing a long-press on the power button, it vibrates, flashes the usb sign (same with the usb sign on the charger wire) and a white bar under the sign for half a second, and then flashes into a white screen for a quarter-second, and dies. I kept doing the process over and over again but nothing new happens. But when I tried doing it once and plugged in the charger immediately after the vibration the usb sign with the white bar, the screen with the white bar and the usb sign stays there for about 1 min and after that the white bar turns red for about 2 mins and eventually also flashes a white screen for a quarter second and eventually dies.
    02-09-2015 05:46 AM
    It may be that the update and the present problem are no more than coincidental. It could be that there is a fault somewhere in the charging system....it could be anywhere but take a look at the USB port and make sure that it's clean and apparently undamaged....the same for the USB lead. If possible try another charger and lead.
    It may also be worth wiping the Cache Partition in Recovery Mode.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-09-2015 06:01 AM
    my fonetab get struck and it is showing up date error
    07-28-2015 09:38 AM
    I am experiencing the same problem with my fonepad. Have you found a solution?
    01-06-2016 04:14 AM
    I have exact the same issue. Even if entering in recovery mode, the green android appear on the screen, with a message that he is installing a system update, and just after couple second it give an "error". and noting more. the only option is to press the power button for about 10 secs to shut down it completely. I can try to re-flash it, but where i can download an original image for it? anyone know?
    02-13-2016 12:57 PM