Why can't I open my Asus Fonepad 7 K012 (FE170CG) just after installing the latest software update?

A

AC Question

After doing a long-press on the power button, it vibrates, flashes the usb sign (same with the usb sign on the charger wire) and a white bar under the sign for half a second, and then flashes into a white screen for a quarter-second, and dies. I kept doing the process over and over again but nothing new happens. But when I tried doing it once and plugged in the charger immediately after the vibration the usb sign with the white bar, the screen with the white bar and the usb sign stays there for about 1 min and after that the white bar turns red for about 2 mins and eventually also flashes a white screen for a quarter second and eventually dies.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
It may be that the update and the present problem are no more than coincidental. It could be that there is a fault somewhere in the charging system....it could be anywhere but take a look at the USB port and make sure that it's clean and apparently undamaged....the same for the USB lead. If possible try another charger and lead.
It may also be worth wiping the Cache Partition in Recovery Mode.

Posted via the Android Central App

senachi

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
I have exact the same issue. Even if entering in recovery mode, the green android appear on the screen, with a message that he is installing a system update, and just after couple second it give an "error". and noting more. the only option is to press the power button for about 10 secs to shut down it completely. I can try to re-flash it, but where i can download an original image for it? anyone know? :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX