My alarm clock icon has disappeared on my S5, how can I get it back?

A

AC Question

my alarm clock icon has dissapeared on my 5s

My alarm clock icon randomly dissapeared from my phone. The only way I can get it to come up is asking the voice control. Is there another way to bring it back?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: my alarm clock icon has dissapeared on my 5s

Hello. Are you missing the 'alarm set' icon in the notification bar when there is an alarm pending, or missing the icon on a Homescreen or the app drawer (app list pages).
It's called Clock on my older Samsung.
If you can't find the app icon, try the Applications Manager - All list, or Disabled /Turned Off list if it somehow needs to be enabled. Also look at the screen icon folder/tray for Samsung and Galaxy Plus (I don't think it was there originally, but try)

Last edited:

Antheny Sage

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
My clock app on my s5 disappeared yesterday. I'm not sure why but I can still access the clock app to set alarms or whatever. It's just the icon for the app is not showing. Anyone have any idea as to why?

Thefakestache

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Just had this problem with my note 4 and restarting my phone in safe mode has fixed it. To do this: turn off your phone and then hold the power/lock button until you see the android galaxy splash screen. Then hold the volume down button until the phone finishes booting. If done correctly you should see "safe mode" somewhere in the corners of your screen. Once you restart your phone normally you should be back to normal with your icons restored.