my screen stopped responding, i can only access the phone by USB and get the files,the TOUCH doesnt work ,

how can i get my calendar/events back?
    tnx
    02-09-2015 12:34 PM
    It would really help if we knew what phone you're using. Were they synced to any cloud services like Google? If not, maybe your phone's manufacturer has a phone management program (like iTunes) to use in your computer and back things up via USB.

Also, if you can still see the screen, you could connect a bluetooth mouse/keyboard or one via USB if your phone supports OTG and you have an OTG adapter. That way you can manipulate the contents of the phone and import your calendar events into a file or send them through Bluetooth or sync them to Google's servers.
    02-09-2015 12:49 PM
    its xiaomi mi2, the backup and the phone management program doesnt have the calendar for some reason.
    i will try the otg mouse idea,.. anything else you you can think of?\
    tnx
    02-10-2015 08:40 AM
    its xiaomi mi2, the backup and the phone management program doesnt have the calendar for some reason.
    i will try the otg mouse idea,.. anything else you you can think of?\
    tnx
    If it's the Google Calendar, it's right there via the drop menu left side of your Gmail inbox page.
    02-10-2015 08:51 AM
    If it's the Google Calendar, it's right there via the drop menu left side of your Gmail inbox page.
    I don't think it's google calendar, just stock one
    02-10-2015 11:51 AM
    Ah. So the screen is visible.
    SpookDroid was on to this one. If you can get an otg cable and a mouse that seems your only course.

There was a review on xda-developers, and Amazon UK (here) were selling it.

I know Xiaomi are very big, and it seems a good spec phone.
    I was trying to see if Google Play Store came with it. Amazon seller says they can install, xda shows a screenshot with Play Store installed.

Anyway if you don't have a Google account, I hope you can find a way of exporting it. Good luck.

Don't forget that appointment tomorrow!
    02-10-2015 12:25 PM
    tnx,
    i will try the otg cable as soon as i get it,,, i was trying to get quicker solution until i get it.
    but whay did u mean in the quote? review of what ? i have google store/play installed of course but how can it help.
    There was a review on xda-developers, and Amazon UK (here) were selling it.

I know Xiaomi are very big, and it seems a good spec phone.
    I was trying to see if Google Play Store came with it. Amazon seller says they can install, xda shows a screenshot with Play Store installed.

Anyway if you don't have a Google account, I hope you can find a way of exporting it. Good luck.

Don't forget that appointment tomorrow!
    02-11-2015 09:35 AM
    tnx,
    i will try the otg cable as soon as i get it,,, i was trying to get quicker solution until i get it.
    but whay did u mean in the quote? review of what ? i have google store/play installed of course but how can it help.
    Ah. A review of the Xiaomi mi2.
    Some devices are not 'licensed', or authorized by Google, so you cannot download from the Play Store. I wanted to see the spec to help you.
    Sorry we couldn't think of anything else.

You could post a "bump" here later to bring it to the top of the list, and someone else may have an idea, if not sooner. You are allowed one Bump for your thread.
    02-11-2015 11:27 AM
    It would really help if we knew what phone you're using. Were they synced to any cloud services like Google? If not, maybe your phone's manufacturer has a phone management program (like iTunes) to use in your computer and back things up via USB.

Also, if you can still see the screen, you could connect a bluetooth mouse/keyboard or one via USB if your phone supports OTG and you have an OTG adapter. That way you can manipulate the contents of the phone and import your calendar events into a file or send them through Bluetooth or sync them to Google's servers.
    ok ok
    i have the otg and a mouse, but still there is no option to export my local calendar events..
    02-16-2015 08:13 AM