My hsuband has a Droid DNA and obsessively deleted everything on it that he possibly could. I think he set a daily alarm on the clock widget, but then either deleted the widget or archived it someplace. Right now, the alarm goes off at 6:30 every morning and I can cancel it for the day, but I do not see how I can get into the clock to completely remove the alarm. I can't find the clock anywhere among his apps, but I DO see the little clock all the way at the top of the screen, next to the wifi signal.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    02-09-2015 01:11 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps>All, and look for Clock. Tap it, and see if it says "Enable"--this would mean that he disabled it. Tap Enable, and you should now be able to find Clock in the App Drawer. If you don't see Clock listed alphabetically in Settings>Apps>All, then scroll all the way to the bottom, because disabled apps are usually at the end. There might be a separate Settings>Apps>Disabled list as well.
    02-09-2015 02:03 PM
    Thanks for your reply, B. Diddy! I found the clock you are referring to and it was actually enabled. Is there any other place he could have set an alarm? I don't see anything clock/alarm related in the rest of his apps....Thanks agan for your help!
    02-09-2015 08:02 PM
    So can you go to the App Drawer, find Clock, and open it? Then go to the Alarm section--you should see any recurring alarms there, and be able to delete them.
    02-10-2015 01:29 AM