Omg so I let this guy root my phones cuz I was a tad bit scared to myself lol. After he did I started messing around an loving it! But the I ACCIDENTALLY (I think) messed with system U I an bricked my phone. It wouldn't leave the Yellow Sprint Logo an was terrified! I learned about Factory Reset an how it erases everything, but come to find out my Google+ is constantly show up sayin, "unfortunately Google+ is responsive," or whatever. Then I CAN SYNC INTO ANYTHING! So can't get old photos, contacts, ect. Any time I TRY AN SYNC it says ( See pic below) that. So I've been looking on how to fix it an come to these 3 reasons why my phone is having these problems:

1) Tweaked around an messed with the System U I

2) I'm still on the original 4.4.2 version of I believe kit kat

Or 3) can't remember atm..lol smh
    I also can't update my supposedly outdated Google Play Store and have this Icon (See pic Below). An cuz when I use certain apps I get a pop up that says "Needs Root Access," or whatever, EVEN AFTER I FACTORY RESET! So I downloaded a few Root Checkers and they ALL said I'm NO ROOTED! So it's like I'm Rooted but Very Limited....After 4+ Flipping Months of research I've come to POSSIBLE REASONS WHY IT'S MESSING UP AN SHEET:

1) Still on the Original 4.4.2 kit kat and needs Update (Since Idk I didn't get Updates after Rooting)

Or 2) I need to Restore my Firm and Softwares like I just got it from the store.

I'm I right?!?! PLEASE OH PLEASE HELP ME!!! I LOVE ANDROID BUT CUZ OF THIS IT'S MAKIN ME HATE IT!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-09-2015 05:00 PM