Since the update everything I go into and then press the home button brings up the Touchwiz screen. I have selected it in the settings and choose always but it continues. Anyone else having this issue? I've tried clearing my saved cache but that didn't help. Please help!!!
    02-09-2015 07:51 PM
    i had same issue after update S5 to lollipop.
    i had successfully got it to set to default by removing any app listed in the "Settings/Applications/Default_applications/Home", other than the TouchWiz easy and the TouchWiz home (which cannot be removed).
    then you can select TouchWiz home and set as default as normal.
    i had Hotmail app which were listed in there which then i removed and everything was working correctly again, i then reinstalled the Hotmail app and the problem returned. it was strange that the Hotmail app would show up in there on the first place.

hope it works for you. i'd also performed a "wipe cache partition" prior to that which you could try if the above alone does not work.
    02-11-2015 01:04 AM
    I put up with this problem on my Galaxy s4 for a couple of years - tried everything and could not fix. I waited with great anticipation for the Galaxy s6 upon which I installed all my favourite apps and to my horror the same issue appeared on my S6. I liked to use the "Hotmail" app as a standalone for my Hotmail account. I had always noticed that Hotmail also showed up in the default apps box alongside Touchwhiz home and Touchwhiz light. By chance I deleted the Hotmail app from the defaults, reset Touchwhiz home as the default and voila problem gone. I also opened my old S4, did the same thing there and amazingly problem solved. This worked for me, worth a try for anyone having the same problems. Very clearly some apps interfere with Touchwhiz, and I would think it is just a matter of finding which one (should show up in default box alongside touchwhiz options). Hope this helps.
    07-03-2015 07:05 PM
    I don't have Hotmail though what could be the issue. Please help before I throw this phone and break it
    09-27-2015 07:34 AM
    It is so annoying. I go into settings. The app is loaded and on but it continually pops up with TouchWiz easy home is not working! Why isn't it. Am I the only one experiencing this problem. I have tried everything but it still keeps popping up.
    05-21-2016 11:10 AM