Why do I have sound coming from Note 4 speakers and headphones, when I plug in the headphones?

A

AC Question

Sound coming from Note 4 AND headphones.

Just got my Note 4 yesterday and am still learning it. When I Plug the headphones that came with it (and a different set) there is sound coming from both the headphones AND the handset speaker. The phone is in a case from Samsung that the phone fits in without the back so the s-view works. Is there any help for this?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Sound coming from Note 4 AND headphones.

Just got my Note 4 yesterday and am still learning it. When I Plug the headphones that came with it (and a different set) there is sound coming from both the headphones AND the handset speaker. The phone is in a case from Samsung that the phone fits in without the back so the s-view works. Is there any help for this?

Are you referring to notification sounds? This happens with many phones and not just the Note 4. Try using SoundAbout to mute the speaker when headphones are plugged in and see if it works out for you.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...droid.wiredheadphoneroutingfix&token=092uGkF6

Sent from my splendid Note 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12